Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday TGIF

The weekend at long last.   Today was uneventful I again worked ENT.   But everything went smoothly.  Actually all five of my patient weighed under 200 pounds.   That is highly unusual.  No airway disasters, no difficultly placing their breathing tubes.  No trouble keeping then asleep or waking them up.  It was Nirvana.

I am at home, all alone.  And I sort of like it that way once in a while.   I can just sit and do nothing.  Which I am getting good at doing.   The weather outside is chilly and going down to 24 tonight.   With a high of 46 during the day.   I like spring and fall the best.  Last year it went from cold to hot.   There was no gradual warm up.  I hope it is better this year.  I like to work it gradually into the change of seasons.

Tomorrow I am going with my chums out for a brunch.  It is at Lidias.   We went there over a year ago and the food was good.   I hope it is good the second time.  Will  let you know later tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled onto your journal.  You are so funny, and I love your floral pics.  I read back a few entries and just have to say....  I have had many surgeries, and I don't think 15 minutes is long enough to sanitize an OR.  I hope my hospital turnover time for the OR is longer.  :)  
Jen

Anonymous said...

So what do your ENT people do for fluid in the inner ear? I am so tired of feeling like I am standing up in a rowboat in a storm, lol!

Your flower pictures are always so pretty!

xoxo