Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tired and Weary

I really love the way these flowers smell.    It is a harbinger of spring.   So, I set up the 14 size of the font and what do I get???  It certainly is not 14.   What is the secret to getting this right???   I obviously do not have it.............  At least the color is blue.

Today was a bummer at work.   They keep adding on cases like we are having a fire sale....and the patients are getting more, and more sick.   When I get to be 96 I hope no one drags my sorry ass off for an operation.    Like, exactly how much longer do they think it will add to my life, and how about the quality of my life after the operation.  Sometimes I think some of these clowns just want to get a few extra bucks out of Medicare before the person dies.   I do not want a feeding tube, do not want a trach and be on a vent, I do not want resuscitated if my condition is terminal.   I am seriously thinking of having DNR tattooed on my chest.   DNR means DO NOT RESUSCITATE....  If the daughter has me resuscitated against my wished I will donate her inheritance to the Humane Society.  Guess I better reinforce that with her now.

 

No comments: