Friday, March 28, 2008

"Optimism doesn't wait on facts. It deals with prospects. Pessimism is a waste of time."
Norman Cousin

I am willing to be we know more pessimists than optimists.   The only time I am pessimistic is when my glass of wine is half empty. 

 

"Our power is in our ability to decide."
R. Buckminster Fuller

Decide what, exactly??   Should I stay or should I go??  Or should I fill up that half empty glass of wine????

Right now my favorite is a Riesling.   That is a German wine.  It is not dry but classified as sweet, but not too sweet.....I like it.   My-favorite is Schwartz Katz.      Buy yourself a bottle if you like non dry  wines.

 

"A technical objection is the first refuge of a scoundrel."
Heywood Broun

Scoundrel is a good word.........................

No comments: