Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just pondering

Just sitting down after a hectic day at work.  Today I did ENT.  Which is ear, nose and throat.   Mostly that means ear tubes, tonsils, and sinus surgery.   I like to do something different every day.   I guess I would get tired of looking at the same old procedures and body parts every day.

I guess working in surgery would sound really exciting to most other people.  But a man I talked to one time was an auto mechanic.   He asked about if I thought it was exciting and I said it was just like changing the brakes.     We see the same thing every week.  It is very traumatic to the people who are having the procedures, and even we try to give them a lot of reassurance, they worry excessivly and lose sleep the night before.   So, the moral of this story is, if you want to get the best surgeon ever, ask someone who works in an OR who would they have do their surgery.      While waiting in the holding area is NOT a good time to inquire about your surgeons credentials.

MY NEW PHOTOS WERE TAKEN AT PHIPPS CONSERVATORY IN PITTSBURGH PENNSYLVANIA.

No comments: