Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Two days off.

Back  to work tomorrow after being off for 2 days.   I was rather busy.    Yesterday I went to the Oakmont Geneology Group.  We mostly spend time figuring out how to get speakers to come to the group.    We buy them lunch but I guess that is not enough.   Maybe we should get them a gift gasoline card too.

That was the extent of Tuesday.  Today I went shopping, went to Border Books, stopped at the jewelry store.

 Littman Jewelers Jewelry  This is where the daughter worksI like to look at the clearance items and see if there is anything I want.    She told me that 75% of the gold and diamonds sold are recycled   I guess they don't get "bad"    The price of gold is astronomical.    I have been reading that they expect the gold to go to $2,000 per ounce.  Guess that will cause havoc to the jewelry business.    Everyone comes in and is agast at the price of gold ($900. or some where in that range per ounce._

Then in the afternoon I went to have the oil changed and the tires rotated.  WOW what a day.  At least I had a coupon for those services......

 

 

No comments: