Sunday, March 23, 2008

I have to admit.....

I have to admit I have found something I like about VISTA....did I really say that???   Maybe it was on XP too but I do not know since I had a photo editing program that I used.    Anyhow, on the Windows program there is a basic photo editing program.   It can lighten, brighten, increase the tint and color saturation.  There is a cropping feature and a red eye reduction.   So, I was able to play with the new photos and also it automatically saves your changes.

What I don't like is on AOL.   AOL have a photo program that you can save Albums, that is where most of pictures have made their way.     Now, Vista has been out for over a year now, and on AOL you can only use XP for Automatic uploading of pictures.   Now, I have to click and drag, and then wait a looooooooog time for them to upload to AOL from my computer.  What a pain in the arse.   I wrote to their technical department and asked them for sure and that is the truth......   One would think, that by now, they would have had that particular problem sorted out.    GOOD GRIEF WHAT WAS I REALLY THINKING.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am still not all that happy with Vista. Have you upgraded to 9.1 yet? I haven't - so far I have heard one person say he's happy with the upgrade, and he is someone I trust to know, but I have been leery. My Photoshop program doesn't work on Vista - I bought it when I had XP. Same for my Office. Photoshop has a nice album feature to it.

xoxo