Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Wednesday

 

 

 

 

Back to work today.  My friend Sally told us today that a neighborhood girl, who is 17, had just started her job at a local steakhouse.  Sally asked her how she liked her job and the girl said that she didn't like to work. 

Sally said "Welcome to the world"  I say "Keep your chin up, you only have 45 more years to work" Work today was uneventful.  Just one more day and a Friday night call.   I have a friend Viviam, who started counting down the day she had left with the year 10.  She could tell on any given day, how many more years, months and days she had to go.  Viv has been retirened now for about 5 years and really loves being off.

Nothing else really new.  I am tired waiting to sell campers.  The attorney said that settling this estate (thats euphanism for sure)  will take at least one year.  I found out that the cd'[s intrust are subject to inheritance tax.  The government always has their hands in some poor souls pockets.    And what the gov't does grab the attorneys will next...................................

To Ruth:  You click on the spot that says add your comment and then I have it set up that an email will be sent to my address.  Emily has a site that you can set up a free live journal.  Or add ons might cost you a bit.  I think it is

www.live journal.com  check it out.   I don;'t know how those words came up in blue.

No comments: