Friday, May 7, 2004

Friday

I am still using the old computer.  Seems the new is still not working.  He downloaded patches and ran the Norton, that, to me, is about useless.  How could a person be having so much troule and have viruses that are named in the Trojan worm line up and you can see and deleat them, but they do not show up on the virus can.  BTHOM

Today was a gray and gloomy day, the weather matched my mood.  I cleaned the whole house.  Or at least the main floor.  The cleaning didnt do anything to elevate how I feel. If I feel like this much longer I would really consider antidepressants. 

I can't believe how much a persons life can change in one week.  One day everything is happy and a week later  I am not happy at all.    The main problem is that I really wanted to go to my daughters colege graduation, but she doent feel the need to do that.  I really, really wanted to see her walk and get her diploma.  I think that is because when I finally got my degree I was in my early thirties and it seemed totall useless to go to mine, so I didn't.

 

No comments: