Friday, May 28, 2004

Friday

Today is the first of four days off.  One of the imponderables, why do days off go much faster than days worked?   Some of those days at work seem like an eternity.

Yesterday I called my dtr.  Got some cryptic message that the subscriber had requested not to accept any phone calls.   I was in a near panic state.  Her dad sent her a message to call me.   Somehow her phone was out of order and I was unable to get in contact with her.   I hope she got it fixed.  I couldn't get in touch with that area of her phone company.  I was glad to talk to her, it is a real worry when you can't contact someone and fear the worst.     My friend Rosemary hasn't heard from her son (in college) since last Saturday.  She is mad, pissed and worried.  She thinks if she doesn't hear from him she will call the milk carton people. 

 

Some people just dont think that they might be worrying another member of their family or one of their friends when they don't keep in touch.

No comments: