Sunday, May 9, 2004

Sunday Mothers Day BFD

Well, it is early afternoon.  I just planted flowers in my containers.   I hope this years look better than last years. The problem with the greenhouse is that they have no BR, so I didnt really get to look at things  that I would have liked to.

I am off all week.  I wish I had gone away somewhere, because I feel like I need a vacation.  It is hot outside and in 2 to 3 hours it will be hot inside. 

I really thought that the last guy that looked at the RV would buy it, but, not one call.  I will give it one week and then call the Goodwill and donate it.   I wonder what do they do with this stuff??  He had an auto body place and seemed really interested in it, but, so..........................Dad really left us with a lot of troubles................................

Don't see how my brother will be able to be self supporting in that house. 

 

No comments: