Thursday, May 13, 2004

Thursday

Its Thursday and I have been off for 7 days.  Don't feel like going back to work.  Chuck said he got depressed the instant he had to set the alarm for tomorrow morning.  Spun a lot of wheels but nothing seems to get finalized.

2327 still looks like no one had done anything with it and we put massive amounts of garbage out for the trashman.   I am also upset about the window cleaner.  I have called and left messages for him to come and clean my windows and he hasnt returned my call.  I find that frustrating.  If you don't want to do it, jsut call and say so.  Guess I will look for a new person today.

Went to visit my daughter, I think she will make it on her own if she gets a job.  She seems to procrastinating on doing that.  Told her to go to the post office and get an application, but she seems to be reluctant.  She puts out a few resumes or fills out applications and then sit and waits for them to call her.  She doesnt realize that you really have to HUSTLE to find one.  

Dont know when her money will run out.   It will run out fast if you have no income.  I guess you can tell she wasn't an economics major. 

Don't know how long the money in my dads account will last either.  Everyone gives advice but there is no action.  Except for my brother Richard who has helped a lot with getting rid of stuff.

 

No comments: