Friday, May 14, 2004

Friday

It is the second time  that I have started an entry for today.  After typing a few  paragraphs I could not get it to save.  Computers drive me crazy when they dont work. 

The problem may be with the computer itself.  I am now on the "new" computer, which Chuck has spent many hours debugging it.   It seems when you load aol 9.0 everything freezes, dont know why that is................... So I found a disc and he loaded 8.0, which, for now, seems to be working.

Orange is hard to read.  I am halfway done with cleaning my daughters room.  Pitched away a lot of stuff that should have been thrown away 10 years ago.  I need to get her a trash  container as big as a garbage can.  I found things that were broken, tags from clothes, an assortment of pencils and pens from eons ago.  NO MONEY, just a few coins.

Today I mean to finish the job.  Also found were books from grade school and papers from the same era.  I will donate the books to the library for their sale of used books.

Thats it for now..........

No comments: