Saturday, May 8, 2004

Saturday

Thought I might experiment with color.  I am trying to decide whether to sign up for the painting class this summer.  I really like the teacher, but, her style is so tight and precise.  I like someone who is free and easy in their technique. (of painting that is)  I need to do something.  I am tired of working and have been for a while.  Quite a while.

I perused the "volunteer match" and found two possibilities.  I spoke with Lisa, who was the coordination of the feral cats neutering project.  The cats are trapped, given an injection for anesthetizing them and then they are neutered.  After that they are given PCN, rabies, and treat anyother condition that they may have and then released back into their colonies.  Their ear is clipped a bit, so you know that they have been fixed.  Maybe we should start a programs on stupid males and females and do this.  Just kidding, but after working in a hospital I have seen some that REALLY should be out of the gene pool.

The other thing I was interested is a placein town that has a "photographic" museum.  A person would learn how to resore and preserve and catalogue antique photos.  I would like to learn to do that because I want to do that to my own photos.  I would really like to learn how to scan and then record them on a disc and give them to my siblings.

Tomorrow is mothers DAy, I really do miss my mother.  I hope there really is a hereafter and she is up there.

 

No comments: