Saturday, May 8, 2004

Saturday

Still Saturday, as if it was going somewhere.  Went to Target, the bank and the Mall.  felt like spending money.  Bought a pair of shoes, a purse, and pair  of summer slacks and 2 CD's.

Walked around the mall a few times and had lunch at Mozzarellas.  They ahd a very nice Greek Salad, with the usual salad stuff and toppd with Feta cheese.   That is good in small doses, but too much and it will be overwhelming.

Then we went out to eat.  I would like to try somewhere new but, my husband want to go the same place.  Although he asked if I wanted to go somewhere else.   Tomorrow will be a madhuse at the restaurants.  Guess I will cook dinner myself.

Nothing special planned for Mothers Day.  Just another day, really.  I get tired of eating the same old thing, you would tink that a person with a lot of cookbooks would have a different dinner every day........................

No comments: