Saturday, May 1, 2004

saturday

Well, I was really surprised to find that western PA had a toxic solution clean up.   I was trying to clean out my fathers basemsent and found all kinds of flammable things.  It was really well run, and only cost me $18 dollars.  My only concern was riding in the car with the flammables in the trunk.  Thank goodness no one him me from behind.

Had a call about the old RV.  I just put a sign in the window, and the man will come to look at it tomorrow.

On an unpleasant note, I found out that things "in trust" still has to be paid inheritance tax.   I wouldnt feel so bad about paying taxes, but, in general I feel that the government (Fed, state, and local) wastes my money for the most part.  I bet if I took a survey, I would find that most people feel that way too.

 

No comments: