Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday and Tired again.

This is the last of the three cat photos from the Betsy Ross House.  This one just looks contented. 

Today was another busy day.  Did gyne all day.  That is woman's parts, for those who don't know.  We did minor procedures and a woman with an ovarian cyst.  She had felt uncomfortable for three months.  She had a cyst that made her look like she was 7 months pregnant.   First they did a small incision and removed the fluid in the    cyst.   It totaled 13,350 ml of fluid.  One 2 liter bottle of fluid has 2,000 ml.  So, it was the equivalent of the fluid of 6 and a half bottles of soda.  WOW.   The good thing was that with this contained cyst it was NOT cancer.  Good for her.

Today I took 3 Motrin when I got to work.  I also wore my Birkenstock shoes.    Yesterday my feet hurt so bad, and actually every bone in my body ached.    Last night was a Motrin PM evening.  I was so sore that I had trouble falling asleep, after the Motrin kicked in I was able ( with the help of the Benadryl to  fall asleep. 

I think taking the Motrin when I go to work maybe the answer to my aches and pains.   I am off tomorrow and damn glad of it.

Emily likes the Nursing School.  Right now all they are having is orientation.  Her clinical starts in September.  She has the uniforms washed, but the length needs hemmed.  She is five foot two inches tall. 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you can get some rest, Claudia!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Doesn't Motrin work better if you take it regularly? I sure can relate to sore feet! Ouchie!