Saturday, August 9, 2008

Weather Nirvana

That is Emily in the back with the blue helmet.  I checked the five day forecast for Philly and the weather is to be in the high 70's and low 80's.  That should be good for trekking around the town.   They are calling for a thunderstorm Sunday evening so I must remember to take the umbrella and wear real shoes.  I hate when my feet get wet. 

Chuck, bless his heart, said I could take his computer.   So, hopefully I can keep on writing.  I am looking for a slot for the camera card but I do not see one.   I wonder if that goes under don't download anything ?????   I will have to ask him.

Today I will review my itinerary and make a list.  I love making lists, I think I like making them better than doing the things on them.  That won't be the case for the trip, but I will have a few alternatives just in case.   The main item on the trip for Emily is a visit to the Mutter Museum.  It has medical oddities.  Should prove interesting to see.

The picture was taken on the Ocoee River in NC.  This was the white water river used for the Atlanta Olympics....or so they tell me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so confused - I thought you were already gone!