Sunday, August 24, 2008

This is one of three cats on a fountain outside of Betsy Ross's home in Philadelphia.  It looks like a typically pleased feline behavior.

My repaired computer was waiting for me when I got home from Philly.   I have been slowly putting things back on.  There are still a few things to go.   My Office program, iTunes, and a myriad of pictures.   I am still investigating photo editing software.  All I can say is I am glad I backed up my stuff.  I also have the photos, music and genealogy things on a flash drive too.   Those flash drives are great.    Emily said that the flash drives now contain as much memory as her first computer that she took to college in 2000.  That amazing.  The first to go back on was AOL, they had downloaded Adobe, but the trial version of Office was not there.........

Emily has off today and school starts tomorrow for her and probably half the population of school students, or maybe more than half....

Do not know what I will do today.   Does everyone sit around on their day off and try to decide what to do?  I like drinking a cup or two of tea and contemplate the day....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the cat on the fountain! You're right, that's about how a cat behaves....

Whatever you decide to do today, I hope you enjoy a day off!

Beth

Anonymous said...

openoffice.org is free and as ood as Microsoft Office. You can trust it. I use both, because I didn't download Office right away and OO was quicker at the time.

Yes, that surely is a happy kitty!