Saturday, August 2, 2008

Family.

There is so much going on now.  My sister is in CA, and hasn't been rousted by the wildfires.  My other sister may have  a chance (hopefully) of going to Italy and Ireland.   She is getting her passport, requesting time off and will be ready just in case.  I hope it goes well for her plans.

  She is having a cookout this month and Bill (brother) is coming up from VA.   She usually has the cookout because she is the one with the pool.  This is everyone bring a dish and she does the meat.

 It is freezing cold in that pool.  A lady at work has a heated pool and she said it cost her $800 last summer to heat the damn thing.   I hope that Saturday is warm and sunny.  One year it was so humid and everyone was so miserable.  You could have cut the atmosphere with a knife. 

I have all kind of photos from years past so maybe I will get some from this year.

My nephew has an interview for a job, his major was in speech (as in remedial) and they said they will call him for a second.  I besiege the powers that he gets this job.   They will pay for the masters which everyone needs in his field.  

 

No comments: