Thursday, December 2, 2004

Thursday

The last day at work this week.  Tomorrow is very light.  Two of us got off tomorrow.  Don't know what I will do  as of yet.  Chuck said what will you do not that you used up all your days and you have till the end of December???  I said, that I have a week off this month.  Good grief I think he is jealous because he said he would love to have my job.   And I told him, I like my work but, really, I am tired of working.  We have both have worked all our lives and we are both tired of working.   Some segments of society have loafed all their lives and I am ready to join them in the loafing department.

Can you just imagine going your whole life on the dole?????  I personally, would have been bored but it doesn't stop a whole lot of people.  I guess when you are born and brought up with a work ethic, it is hard to good off all your life.  For some people doing nothing but having their hand out is a way of life...................

I am working on a presentation.  I ambeing drived crazy.  Some one is making a federal case out of this, and it is not me.   This person wants everything on "power point"  I found one on the computer but I have no intention on learning how to do this and have it done by next Wednesday. 

What I am interested in is the wine and appetizers.....................They will be good because I have ordered them

 

No comments: