Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Weds

Back to normal, what ever that is.    Emily went back to OH today.   She was here for a week and it is always good to see her.   She brought the grandcat with her.   The first few days there was a lot of hissing and growling. 
But no attacks.  Jen moved in like she owned the place.   The rest of them ran and hid.  The biggest woss was Henry.   It was like Jen was a mountain lion or something that would eat him.

She really likes to eat.  She was first at the food dish.  Henry got used to her after a while and I felt like I would trip over one of the because they were both underfoot.

I am off tomorrow and for the next four days.  Next week I work /12's.   I hate staying but  I hate working 5/8 even more.  Another thing I would like to know is how this type just instantanly goes from bold and color to regular type and black without me touching any other buttons that the ones that I am typine with?

Maybe tomorrow a trip to the library is in order.  I have read most of the books that I took out.

No comments: