Monday, December 13, 2004

Monday

Monday, Monday can't trust that day.   Actually nothing happened, but I remembered the line from the Mammas and the Pappas.

Didnt do much of anything.  I went to the library and it snowed.  I actually met a lady from the Penn Art League and found out when their meetings were.  It is tomorrow and I may actually go.  I need to find someone who teaches or has classes.   I like the teacher I had but her painting is too "tight" and I would rather do things that are free and easy.   I will need somehing to do when I retire and I intend to find lots of something to do.

It was really having a snow squall this morning.  This morning I was listening to the radio and somewhere in the San Francisco area is a history teacher and he wasn't allowed to make reference to the Declaration of Indpendance where it mentioned GOD.  

Why is Christianity the only religion in this damn country that it is PC to discriminate against???????   People "might" be offended.  Well I AM OFFENDED.    I am offended that it is ok to teach about the religious aspects of other world religions and not to mention Christ in Christmas.  Or it is not "OK" to mention Easter...........  I am no Bible Thumping Christian but it has me very angry. I suppose  The ACLU would like to have all references of God removed from everything and get a Constitutional Amnendment for it too.    The left wing liberals have gone to far with that. 
What ever happened to diversity,  we can have it but not if you are a Christian........................

 

No comments: