Thursday, December 23, 2004

Thursday

Today started out very balmy, it was almost like spring.  In the short time I was out the temperature dropped from 59 to 41.  And the rain poured down.

Emily is on her way.  Can you believe she called me from OH to check on the weather forecast.  Like they don't have the Weather Chanel there.  It snowed overnight  and her car was stuck in the driveway.  She was in the garage but couldn't get out because two others were in front of her.  

She left at 11 and hopefully will be here about 2.  I told her is was rainy and wet here but leave early before all that rain turned to ice.   She is bringing her cat Jeanne-Marie.  I told my cats that company was coming but there weren't interested in the least.  They will be interested when she shows up.   Emily had some things she brought home that had her scent on it, and the cat carrier has my cats scent on it.  So, hopefully, it will go without much of a fuss.

Our plan is to have her help with the tree decorations.   The lights are on but tonight we will put the rest on it.   She especially  hates the red bows.  I personally think they look good on the green tree but I dont know why she hates them.  She said when she as her own tree she will never put those bows on her tree..............

No comments: