Monday, December 27, 2004

Monday

Back to this entry.   I made supper tonight, I wanted to make something sans meat, for my dtr.  And somethin with meat for the rest of us.  I really wish she would give up this vegetarian "thing"  I would bet she doesnt eat any or next to nothing in the protein department.   She just doesnt like the idea of eating "meat".   I would like to know where she gets these ideas.  Certainly not from me because I enjoy being at the top of the food chain.  I made some dishes from my American Heart Assn. cookbook.  I guess the consensus was that is was not spicy enought.   Maybe I should double or triple the called for spices............
The high fat business is something new in the evolutionary chain.  Our ancestors, in the not too distant past had to forage for their food.  All we have to do is eat it.  I wish it would warm up a bit.  I feel that I need to get out and get moving.  And I want to drag  you know who with me. 

Our house is filled with too much stuff.  I have a wardrobe that irritates my husband.  I don't know why, but it does,  I would like to go to the antique store and the used furniture store, and see what they would give me for it.   I guess if I havnt used it I really dont need it. (Same goes for you Chuck)   Maybe we could come to an agreement to sell some of this stuff that we plan to "repair" but in actuality is just gathering dust.

I hope Emily comes home.  She has not a ghost of a chance of getting a job in Cleveland, but she doesnt want to come back.  I suppose she thinks we will treat he as a child.  I told her of she acted like an adult no one would have a gripe............

No comments: