Saturday, December 4, 2004

SAturdy

Saturday, and the living is easy.   Today is my wedding anniversary.  Can you believe it 33 years.   What I can;t figure out is where the time went.  For the first ten years were were busy moving all over the world.  For the next seven we were moving all over the States.   And for the past 16 we have been staying put.  At this age of my life I am ready to retire.  If we had been moving over the world at this stage of the game I think I would have liked it better.  But, I don't think there are too many people doing that now.   With all the advances in elecronic communication and email and teleconferencing.

The world has really changed in a short span of time.  I was hard to call home and would take hours, now you can do it with a cell phone. 

I wish I had started a journal when we moved to Korea....that would be interesting to read now.

Going out to eat today, but I don't know where.  I really do not like to get dressed up and then have to pay $100 for dinner and somehow feel that you could have cooked something just as good or better at home.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Claudia......you deserve a nice dinner after 33 years of service! ENJOY the dinner! Congratrulations and Happy Anniversary to both you and Chuck!

Love,
  Marie