Monday, December 20, 2004

Monday

Today was very cold, colder than a witches heart.   And that, my dear, is VERY cold.

Work was uneventful today.  Actually, I like it that way.  It was very busy and tomorow is busy too.  I would have thought it would have slowed down for the holiday by now.

I am on call tomorrow and who knows what that will bring.  The whole house seem cold.  Chuck is building a fire in the fireplace.  That fireplace is so nice, it will warm up most of the house.   The mountain men (from Fayette County) installed it.  When you look at it is really off center.  I guess they couldnt measure.  The looked like people who crawled out of a Deliverance movie.  That is probably why we didnt make a big issue out of its out of kilter.  You had to see them to believe them

No comments: