Monday, December 6, 2004

Monday

Still sitting here alone.   Chuck is working and the cats are sleeping, and who knows what Emily is doing.   I have been trying to reach her all weekend and I drives me CRAZY  that she doesnt answer her phone  I could leave message till the end of time for all she cares........................................Actually, I feel, that the only time we hear from her is when she needs or wants something.

Back to work tomorrow.  I have a presentation due on Wednesday.  My part is almost done.  But, my heart is really not into this.   The person inchrge wants thing to be done on Power Point and at this stage of the game I  REALLY not interested in learning how to do this.   I am more interested in digital photography.   I was trying to look at CCAC website for the Winter semester of non credit but was unable to conjure it up.  Maybe it isnt ready to be conjured.  

I had been looking for my slippers for a long time.  I couldnt find them for a few weeks.  But they were found under the desk that has my computer on it. I wonder if some other indivudual had them on her feet while she was home.????????  Either that or I have lost my mind.   All over the house is game for where I put my footwear but not under this desk.

Going down to 2327.  My brother Richard is involved in a plumbing project.  I talked to my sister who told me that Bill, her husband offered to go and help him.  I told her so did Chuck.  I guess R wants to do everything himself???? Relatives can make a person crazy.

 

No comments: