Thursday, December 30, 2004

Thursday

Today I am off.  I realy enjoy being off.   I have to ask Chuck but I can't remember being bored on my days off.  I think men have more boredom thatn women when they ae off.   I don't know why.  I think it stems from that women have more things to do on a daily basis.  Such as shopping, laundry, cleaning the  house and cooking.  There are enough chores to fill up the time avaliable.   

I also have a few hobbies.  I like to read.  I want to set up an area so I can paint and leave it set up.   That requires cleaning out the basement.  We both seem to hold on to things and can't get rid of things.   Is this a link to our past and those relatives that have come before us????   But I keep thinking I will need that wardrobe,   If I had an area I would put things in it.  Or maybe I should just sell it.   I think I will go to the furniture antique store and see what sells and give me some idea...........................

No comments: