Saturday, December 18, 2004

Saturday

 

This had been a very busy week, which I  will expound upon at a later time.  One week till Christmas.  Chuck told me that my favorite candy store is no longer in business and he couldnt get my favorite Penuche Fudge.   I really love that candy,  I am going to go on a search and see if I can find something similar.   It was very soft and melt in your mouth good.   Not to many places make it and what was so special was that it was made with brown sugar................

Back to work on Monday.  I went to work to get a box and say that I will be doing eyeballs.   That shouldn't be too difficult but no matter what it can turn to mud in a minute.   I needed that box to wrap my grandcats present.  I actually didn buy a special gift for the cat.  But, my dtr had borrowed my cat carier and I got her one of her own.  But that isn't a real presnt for the kid, so, I will give it to the cat.  Along with a few mice.  Toy ones, of course.

Tomorrow is cat neutering day.  It is too start snowing here this night and snow all day tomorrow.  I just hope that if they cancel they will call before I leave the house in the morning.  I would hate to drive in the snow to find out that the clinic was cancelled.  Somehow I can't imagine people out trapping cats in the snow.   But you never know.  We had a blizzard one winter and some people came in to the hospital.   If it is elective surgery  I would have stayed home myself. 

 

 

No comments: