Friday, December 10, 2004

Friday

Has it been five days since I wrote in here??  What have I been doing, besides working?   Was on call last night and it was the worlds quietest call.  It is like an aberation, it was as if they forgot that I was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got done at 6 and then cleaned up the mess that my coworkers made.

 

Can you imagine that adult educated people do not put thing where they got them?  They take things out of the Pyxis and then when they don't use them they put them on any avaliable horizontal surface.   Good thing the avaliable horizontal surfaces are limited in our department.   One thing for the records.  I found out that our anesthesia aide will be off for 5 days straight and no one is scheduled to come in her place.  I am REALLY glad that I am off next week.

We (he and I) are going to the bone guy.  We both have aches and pains.  Mine is my hip and his is because he fell off the shed and he has (is??  lol Chuck) a pain in the neck.  I think it is funny but he won't, my terminology  is..

Don't know what I will do tomorrow.  Guess I will wait and see.  Had the water meter The one at 2327, it was as old as the house.  The guy who changed it was a young guy, I think he had never seen one that old before.  What gave me that clue was when he laughed and said "Oh my"

 

No comments: