Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Wednesday

Yesterday, on call, was a bummer.  It was so busy and we had no one extra to give breaks and lunches.   I had three regular people staying about 10 hours instead of their regular 8.  One would think that the week of Christmas would be easy, with everyone getting ready for the Holidays and all.  Myself, I didnt get finished until 2 am.   That is just too much to be working from 06:30 till  02:00 the next day.  Only got to sit down  a few minutes inbetween. 

Today was a do nothing day.  Talked to my daughter, and gave her the travel forecast for tomorrow.   Went to the dentist, which I almost forgot about.  But the office called and reminded me.   Then a 3 hour afternoon nap.  And trying to get presents wrapped.  

Chuck put the lights on the tree, but I am just tooooo tired to do any decorating of the tree.  I will wait till tomorrow and Emily can help.  Right now I am just considering going to bed.  Nothing on the agenda for tomorrow.

 

No comments: