Friday, December 31, 2004

Friday

Well, this is the last day of the year.   I have been writing in this journal since the beginin of 2004.   A lot of things have happened.   I guess the most upsetting was the death of my father.   I read a book and it was about adult orphans.   Seems that there is a profound loss when your last parent dies and you go on.   That is really true.    I was very happy to find out that I was not the only one who had feeling like.  That author (I forgot her name) hit the nail on the head for that one.

My dtr graduated from college (or so she says-I  will truly believe it when I see the diploma)  She better soon find a job because the parental gravy train is ending soon.   When she calls for money it will be time to pack her bags.

The world seems to be teeming with natural disasters.  I thought I would like to live near the seashore.  But with the hurricanes and tsumanis I think I will remain in the good old state of PA where all I personally have to really worry about is ice and snow.   With the purchase of Subarus that has gone down on my worry list.  Now I worry only about the others running into  me in the snow. 

I guess I have to make some resolutions, but if I dont I wont have anything anxieties about not being able to keep them.  I guess to eat better and win the Lotto are the ones I would like to attain...................

No comments: