Saturday, January 1, 2005

Got the Christmas tree down and the decorations boxed.   That is a waste of energy.  I have lost my zest for Christmas decorating.   I did buy some boxes of red and green to put the stuff in.  So, now, it should be easy to spot in the attic.   That attic is so full of junk.  If I havnt needed it in the past year I will never use it.    I thought about going thru it, but decided to leave that for Emily to do when I die.   It will be payback for a the junk I had to cleanup of hers.   LOL LOL LOL

Tomorrow I am going to 2327 and see what needs to be done cosmetically to get the house ready for sale.   I also have a truck to sell, and none of the siblings want to buy it.   I would go fast if it were  a 4x4, but it doesnt go worth 2 cents in the snow.  Why he bought that I will never know.   He had a 4x4 before.  I guess he didnt want to spend the money.  Like he could take it with him.

That house hasn't been cleaned or the walls paineted since before I was married and that was 32 years ago.  It needsa lot of cleaning.  My nephew, Ricky said he would take some of the furnture when he gets his apartment in the fall.  He is in education and so far has failed his Praxis test.  I hope he passes the next time.  He has a lot of time and money invested in the last 4 years.

No comments: