Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday

I erased all the clickable links in the previous entrys.   I discovered them when I went to add into my journal.  It looked like an idiot wrote it.......

I just can't seem to get going.   I am ready for a vacation.    When I get this feeling, I can recognize it because I hate everyone and everything about work..   I just can not wait to go home.

I have off the second week in October and I can not wait for it to come......Today I went to Wally World.   The main reason is the price of Pepsi Cola.  It is almost $2.00 per bottle at the nearby supermarket.   I personally, do not drink the stuff.   I hate the fizzyness of it.  I do not like Champaigne either.   Well. Wall Mart has it for $1.25 per 2 liters.  I bought other stuff too. 

These are gourds.   My freind Ruth grown them and sells them at assorted fall festival fairs.   I hope you read this and see another idea Ruth.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your friends handiwork is really cute!

I know what you mean about being ready for vacation. I always felt very grumpy, with a very short fuse! I'm glad you have one coming up soon!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Great gourds!