Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I don't have stock!!!!!!

Other than painting them and selling them at craft shows and in stores, what is the use of gourds???

At work:    People who will remain nameless:  "I don't feel sorry for all those rich people who have stock.   I don't have any stock"

Claudia:  "Do you have a 401K?

Coworker:  "Yes, with Fidelity."

Claudia:   "YOU HAVE STOCK"

What were they thinking??  Bet they hadn't looked at it since they set it up......

Today was an eight hour day.   That was really nice.....I left "early"

Tomorrow is another eight hour day.   I like these eight hour days.

Today I did cataracts with IOL implants.  That is Intra ocular lens..   They can make your vision 20/20 after your cataract is removed.

Tomorrow I am doing Gall Bladder removals all day.   One would think that everyone in America has had their GB removed.  Except me and I am happy to report that it is fine.   Of course, I make it a point to not abuse it with fatty foods.   The food served in our cafeteria is absolutely a gall bladder test meal.

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claudio, LOL on the "you have stocks!" remark! Scary how many people don't get finances...I'm no economics wizard, but I get that 401(k)'s are based on mutual funds. And it's not just "rich people" who own stock...we all do, in one way or another!

I still have my gallbladder, by the way. <knock on wood>

Beth

Anonymous said...

I still have my GB, too!