Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday

"Do first things first, and second things not at all."
Peter Drucker

I wonder if Peter was refering to chores????  

I have been lax at writing.   Yesterday I worked 16 hours and worked from  morning till about 9 PM.   I was exhausted, and am wondering why I am doing this to myself.   We are short of help again,  not really, short of help but they have expanded the number of sites we cover and people are on vacation and medical leave.  Someone is always off at any given time.

I spent today going over my genealogy information.   That is very time consuming; but, sometimes, just like a squirrel you find an acorn or two.   On Roots Web there are forums and lists where people post names, and locations.   Today I got a reply from someone is Brazil (in English) and he was looking for information from Rosshaupt, Bohemia.  (Now the Czech Republic)   I did not have his information but got three more emails including one from a distant family member.   That will send me on another search for the elusive deceased family lines.  

Today and Tomorrow is the Shadyside Arts Festival.   Emily and I will be going.  I will take the camera but most people do not like yu taking pictures of their things.

 So I did get the instructions on how to add clickable links.  Now, how would I add it by using the words  SHADYSIDE ARTS FESTIVAL as a link?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claudia, in Add Entry mode, highlight the text you want to link. (Shadyside Arts Festival) Copy the URL of the link. In Add Entry mode, click on the little globe on the toolbar, which will bring up a window. Paste the URL into the window, and that should add the link to your highlighted text. Good luck! Email me if you still have a problem.

Beth

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the festival!