Monday, September 29, 2008

Still cranky

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
Samuel Johnson

That is a good thought, wish I had said it first.

I have been spending my time reading other journals today.  What I did find out is that a lot of people seem to be down in the dumps or in a funk.      I am not the only one who has penned some of the same sentiments this month.

I do not know what is the cause of my down mood.   Maybe it has something to do with the change of season, barometric pressure or the lengthening of the night and decrease of the day time.    I wish it would go away, what ever the cause.

Good news, Emily told me today that so far her average in Nursing School is 95.   Way to go EM.   I know you can keep up the excellent work.   I love ya baby.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think what's happening with the economy has something to do with it, too. These are unsettling times.

Beth