Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Even more cranky

I am even more cranky now........Today, or possibly yesterday we heard from the GREAT AND POWERFUL AOL, telling the small and weak minions of AOL that they would no longer be having journals as of October 31, 2008.    I would like to know what pea brained executive thought it would be a good  idea. 

  Is the end of AOL in our futures.   With all the economic woes of the last few months, are they trying to tell us something?????  Now the suggestion is that we all shuffle off to Google.

Well, I did take their suggestions and set up my blog.   But, alas, in my haste and feeling extremely irked,  I spelled my name wrong.   I have only been spelling it right for the past 57 years.  But, never the less, it is done.

I only have to figure out how to move my journal:

http://whatclaludiaisnowthinking.blogspot.com/

I would have gone back and corrected it but the die has been cast and I will just go with the flow and not worry about how I have misspelled my own name.

 

 

No comments: