Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday

This is a street in the shopping district of Manteo NC.  We went there, and stopped for lunch at a German restaurant.  We had beer and wine with our lunch and then were too tired to walk around.  It was also about 95F so that was way to hot.

The bandage on my foot is coming off tomorrow.  It is bulky and driving me crazy.  I can feel the stitch pulling and it hurts when  the shoe rubs on it.   I can't wait till 08:30 tomorrow.   Then I will be foot loose and fancy free.   I really don't know about the fancy free but the foot will be loose.

Today the daughter and I are going to a  Nursing School Open House.   She says that she could do that.......  She could see herself as a nurse practioner.  I could see her as and educator in a college.  Who know how it will go.

No comments: