Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday

This is sort of an autumny shot.   It has turned chilly or should I  say seasonal.  I decided I really hate driving in city traffic.   Only a few days till I leave for my meeting.   I think it will be warm there.  I check the weather or Wiliamsburg VA and it is 88.   While here in PA it is 57.     I really don't know what to pack.

This picture was taken in State College PA. The   home of Penn State University.  That town  is geographically in the middle of  PA.  

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where was this picture taken?

have a great day!


~make it a great day!~
         Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

Claudia is this one of the pics you took when we went to Penn State together and went to the Farmer's Market?

Marie