Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday

This group of people are my sibs and I.  I am wearing the red sweater.  This picture was taken when we were all cleaning, refurbishing and getting my dads house ready for sale.  February of 2005, I think.    My sister in law took the picture.  There is another that is very similar that was taken about 1968 or so.   I will have to scan it and post it.   In that picture we were all sitting in the same spots..  Long ago  Chuck took the picture. 

I had forgotten all about the original until he was cleaning out his parents house and in a random box emerged the photo.  The original I had enlarged and gave it to my dad and the sibs for one Christmas.  They were all surprised and happy with the gifts./

The foot is still healing.  I have taken half of the antibiotics, 5 down 5 more to go.  I have to go to the mall today and find a pair of brown shoes with no backs,  At this point the back of the shoes will rub on the side of my foot and causes an irritation.  

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have fun shopping!  :)

have a great weekend!

~make it a great day!~
         Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/