Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday

Felt in sort of a flowery mood today.  Tomorrow is my birthday.  I had told my friend   the autumn leaf colors were at its peak for my birthday.  Well, Marie, this year it didn't happen.   Most  of the trees are still green and brown.   I don't know if this has to do with the hot weather or lack of rain or combination on both.   The past few years the colors have been sub-par to say the least.   I always look forwrd the change of seasons and the vibrant color.   My hopes have been dashed again.

I  usually go out to lunch and then buy something for myself for my birthday.  I am off and so is my daughter.  I also got a free lunch from Atrias, maybe we can go there.  Don't know what I will buy.

I am going to VA the last week in October for an Anesthesia meeting.  I hoped the weather would be cool, but who knows what it will be.   I really think this year will go down as the hottest on record.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great day tomorrow!


make it a great day!


Sharon

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are right........the leaves are NOT peaking and it has become a problem for me because I arranged my schedule to have last weekend off and be working this weekend. However this is NOT your fault by any means. Many times when I look into the hills and the leaves I think of you.........

I miss you my friend!

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!
Marie