Saturday, October 20, 2007

bodies

This picture is of the Bass Head Light in Acadia National Park in Maine.  Taken long ago.  I want to go back to New England some Autumn.

Went with my lady friends to see the body exhibit.   The Carnegie Science Center is located next  to Heinz Field.   University of Pittsburgh was having a foot ball game.  When we entered the lot the attendant asked why we were there???  To see the Body exhibit.....parking......?   $3.   If you were for game day the parking was $25.   Isn't that the wildest thing.   I wonder if they had someone watch to see if we went in the Science Center.   

This was an exciting show.  What I liked the most were the nerves, arteries & veins, and the outline of the pulmonary tree.  These are things I routinely do not get to see.  We spent an hour and a half in there.    

Next we went to Max's Allegheny Tavern.   This is the best German Restaurant in the county......The ladies wan to go back, we stuffed ourselves........till we were on the verge of explosion.  I had Weiner Schnitzel, Potato Pancakes, and Red Cabbage with Apple Strudle for dessert......

No comments: