Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday

We drove to Johnstown for my daughters concert on Saturday.   I really didn't like the cello piece.   It was sort of obscure.   The Symphonie Fantastique  was good.   It was an 'opium fog"  I guess 30 years ago it would have been a LSD trip.   I don't know what it would be considered today.  

I am sitting with my foot propped up.  What hurts is the dressing.  I will be glad when it is off.  It isn't hurting per se, but I can feel the stitches pull and pinch.    There is something to be said about the subcuticler closing.   I had asked about the super glue but he said no, the tension on the incision would pop it open.

Where did the purple type go???  This is the middle of October.  By now, the leaves shuld be vibrant.  But they are all green and a lot of trees with their leaves blown off.  This is not going to be a good leaf year.   The past few years have not been very good in the atumnal splendor department.   I have to drive down to Williamsburg VA for a meeting in two weeks.  I was looking forward to the colorful drive but I don't think it will very pretty. 

 

No comments: