Saturday, October 6, 2007

Saturday

Got a call from my bank that they thought there was fradulent charges on my ATM card.    Boy oh boy was there.    Thousands of dollars.   One was United Airlines with a trip to Singpore.   The bank woman wanted to know if I was going there or was my husband ????  I told her that I  didn't even have current passports......Charges at Radio Shack and a few other places.....    How did they get our numbers; both of which are different.  We do not use them for anything but the ATM machine.    I personally think that the  banks security has been breached.     I also put a fraud alert on my credit history.     I tried to put it on my husbands account but that didn't go through.

I am having a problem with trying to deal with a person.  You can talk to Equifax  only 8 to 1 Monday thru Friday.    I really hate trying to get to talk to a human with all these freaking companies.

gethuman 500 database  Here is the link but it isn't helping me...

No comments: