Sunday, October 7, 2007

Having ones photos stored on AOL sure makes it easier to add photos.  I gave up on self fixing of my computer.   I took it to the computer guy.   He will look at it and determine if it is worth salvation.     I told him I do not play games and used it for mainly for reading email and research.  On my own of course.

I have my document, photos and music backed up on my external hard drive....Now, how many people can say that.   Especially that directory (forgot his name) who had 15 years of things stolen.......What was HE thinking.........I just have my little piddly crap backed up.....

Still searching for the ancestors.   At lease I made some procress I know where my grandfather and grandmother were from (Quickborn and Celle); and my grandmothers parents, (Celle and Jena)  Now I hav to take it somewhere from there......but where do I go....      The Dowd and O'Rourkes really have me mystified.

No comments: