Tuesday, October 23, 2007

computer has returned

This is a picture taken in DC.  It is the Woman Vietnam Memorial.   I thought it was good the emotion in their faces.   I took photos  of all the people in the grouping. 

The computer is back home.    It was all a serious software degradation.   Which means I screwed it up royally.    So now it is great.   All my downloads are the latest.

The problem with Chuck's laptop is that (somehow) when I am typing it jumps into the body of whatever it is and then it is hard to get it in order.   I type the same and it doesn't do that in this one.  Another thing it does is when you just roll the mouse over an icon, it goes to that place without any clicking involved.   I don't see any great advantage to Vista.   Sorry Bill Gates and Microsoft.

 

 

No comments: