Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I do like to take pictures.  The digital camera is great because you can take as many picture as you like and them just load them on the comuter and erase those you don't like.   If you want to get prints it is easy too.  

Last day for meetings tomorrow.  The last one over at 1:30.  Then I will be on the road again.   Will stop over in Winchester and leave Friday when the sun is up.  I  am looking forward to getting home.  I really hate driving in the dark.  I can't see well, so I suppose that is the problem.   I like to see what is going on all around and at night I can just see what the car lights illuminate.

Had dinner at my brothers, nothing really new with them either.  Guess that is good.   I like my life to be uneventful most of the time.

No comments: