Friday, October 19, 2007

Birthday

This is the second time I have started this entry.  I went to click on a link to post in here and the original writing, ranting and commentaries on my birthday have disappeared.  

I want to say "thank you" to all of my friends and people who read my journal who have wished me a "Happy Birthday"

AOL THAT DESIGN SUCKS............IT SHOULDN'T DISAPPEAR TILL I MAKE IT DISAPPEAR.   NOW I HAVE TO GO THRU ALL OF THIS AGAIN AND I AM ANGRY.

Today is my sister's and my birthday.   We are not twins.   I feel the same as I did long ago.   My mother had a neighbor who said she felt the same in her 90's that she did when she was younger.   She said she looks in the mirror and "Wonder who that old lady is?"

People's attitude and demeanor remain the same through out life.  People who were miserable when they are old were the same when they were young.  I am not miserable but sometimes the others can be trying. 

It has been one week since my foot surgery.  The  incision hurts and I went walking at the Mall and now the muscles in my leg hurt.   I think I strained them when I was limping along.  I was pulling on things that I usually do not pull in that direction.   The pain only hurts when I walk, not when I sit down.  I have eliminated thrombi as a possible cause.

Today my daughter and I will go to Atrias.  They will send you a gift certificate for a meal on your birthday.  

ATRIA'S RESTAURANT AND TAVERN - Good To Be Here

Tomorrow I am going with my lady friends to see:

bodies_website

and then to eat at :

Welcome to Max's Allegheny Tavern - A Fine German Restaurant in Pittsburgh, PA

We will have a good time.  That's all for now folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Actually I was thinking of you yesterday and wondering when your birthday is. I always thought it was on the 12th. Silly me! Have a great time today!

Love,
  Marie