Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday

It has been a few days since I wrote an entry.   Had off today and I was glad.   I am really ready for three days a week.   It is as hot as August.   I find I breathe better when the A/C is on.    This Saturday my lady friends and I are going to the Phipps.   My allergist/ asthma doctor  said  the show is great.   The best time to go it at 7  pm.   You get to see the show in daylight and at night.    Maybe E and I could go later this summer at this time....

On Sunday we re going to lunch with Cs elderly aunt.   She has some pictures and I am going to give her some of the research that I have acquired. 

I guess I have a full weekend.   I am gettign behind on things.   Especially my reading.  Had to renew six books that I   hadn't gotten around to reading.

No comments: